View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 07:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
BlackCherry Z
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370Z BC A7
BlackCherry Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trips View Post
So sorry to hear about your bad experience with this dealer.

I can only wish you the best in whatever direction you decide to move forward with both of which will be a pia sooner or later.
Thanks a lot. My next move will be to get the wheel bearing/hub replaced assuming the dealer where I bought the car agrees with that under warranty. That should help finish up with this PIA issue I have already spent a lot of time on. The door panel rattle should be covered without any grief under the factory warranty also. And.... If all goes as planed, I will then just try and recover the $885 I spent on the damaged front end part. If I don't succeed with this, as long as the car is fixed, I'll be OK. I'll get to the dealer within the week where I bought the car but it's 25 miles from my home. That is a PIA for me!
AND If they won't fix it under warranty, I'll go back to the dealer close to home that repaired the last part and have them install the bearing at my cost. Then I'll go after the dealer that sold me the car for both repairs costs along with other out of pocket expenses.

OK here's the unofficial results at the dealership where I bought the car from. They did diagnose and repair/replace under warranty my front left wheel bearing/hub Assy. They got the factory to pay for it. I have not picked up the car yet but they claim all of the weird tire roar is now gone. They are currently looking into a left door rattle that happens when the window is rolled all the way up. This seems common as I have read on the forum. They gave me a loaner to drive during this visit and I won't see my car till Monday. It looks like my PIA issues may be coming to a welcome end and I finally may be just driving and having fun as originally planned!

Last edited by BlackCherry Z; 12-02-2016 at 11:24 PM.
BlackCherry Z is offline   Reply With Quote