View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 07:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
BlackCherry Z
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370Z BC A7
BlackCherry Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The BlueMax View Post
Sounds like you have fixed just about everything associated with wreck, so the dealer came down 2,200 off their asking price, that should cover these unfinished mistakes and you got a car thats only a year old
This is exactly why I am not wanting to return the car because at this point, it looks and runs so well. It's fully aligned and is very tight down the road. The tracking is excellent as well. The remaining issue is really very minor I truly believe except the fact I know I was lied too. Other members advise to fight the dealership for the fraud they pulled on me. Maybe my best compromise is to fight down the road for the added cost of repairs and not give up a what feels like could now be a solid car. This is my 4th Z and every one of them had issues I had to tweak out since they were all bought used. You are also right BlueMax. The car was discounted enough to cover the cost of getting the car into shape for sure. Originally had a sticker price of $32.900 when brand new. It's going to be very interesting to see how the service department where I bought the car handles this next week. And Thanks for your view on this!!!!
BlackCherry Z is offline   Reply With Quote