View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 10:01 AM   #85 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the first preview drive of the NISMO

https://youtu.be/R5cwJrprWHI

It seems at first drive RICER X's. Infuriated blowout about the Sentra May have strong credence to it.

This guys first impressions are one of it not driving special. Just driving well. It almost sounds like its what the SR should've been.

In reality the Juke Nismo RS engine made more sense with 215hp would make it more competitive. They're saying it would have cost Nissan more making the Sentra cost more.

I don't think the Sentra Nismo was a car any of us were really panging for. So it's one of those, do it right or don't do it at all cars.

Stiffen the steering. Make the shifter more positive. Stiffen the ride. They just made an SR and put Nismo badges on it.

So I guess the SR is really a regular sentra and the regular sentra is a piece of shyt not worth buying.

Nissan, get it together.

Those are my impressions from the feedback. Let's see what a track day shows? Maybe the steering stiffens up at higher speeds and the shifter becomes more engaging? Who knows?

But for right now? Not impressed with the words chosen to describe this car.

One positive. This car has one option. It will top out around $26K. Huge plus. If it can be had in dealers for $23K? It won't be a bad buy.