View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 09:42 AM   #18 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by celiboom View Post
okok let me explain, I tought you all said that the harnes was there "not connected"

the part where i'm surprised is that the non lighting emblem have a connector and everything is connected.

I mean it's like having non powered seat "connected" because the high end model have it powered

And finally, I speak french, my english is kinda bad, don't need to be rude with me. I tought I would help the community on this one but I guess I should not have report back...
It's OK. Now we all know.

They probably connected it so that the connector on the harness does not get water in it and fry the whole electrical system. Cheaper then making a cap.

Member of kenchan's "photoshopped mods" and "proper offsets" gang.
cooltoy is offline   Reply With Quote