View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 01:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ni9TFiVE
Base Member

Drives: '15 Nissan 370z
Ni9TFiVE is on a distinguished road

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbhrps View Post
Ni9TFiVE,

I have to agree with madeinjapan.

Once set up with PayPal, you'll find transactions are trouble free from the money end of things.

I buy things from eBay several times a year, and they have all gone through without a hitch. I've never had an issue.

But you have to do your homework.

Research and find out what you're trying to sell is reasonably worth. Mark it too high, and you'll never get a bite. Mark it too low, and many will think you're pulling a scam and avoid buying.

Then before you accept a buyer, check out their eBay purchase history to see how many transactions they have made, and the rating given them by the sellers they purchased from. The buyers to avoid will stick out like a sore thumb. If they've given someone else a hassle, you don't want to sell to them.

And be aware that as a first time buyer/seller with no previous history on record with eBay, that you may have some buyers shy away from you. So answer any questions buyers ask and try to smooth the waters.

Once you've established a history of 4 or 5 sales/purchases or more, it just gets easier. Good Luck!
Ni9TFiVE is offline   Reply With Quote