Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 10:06 AM   #1074 (permalink)
The Dimer
Track Member

Drives: 2010 PW 370z
The Dimer has a spectacular aura aboutThe Dimer has a spectacular aura about

Well that was a middle of the season episode The Walking Dead if I've ever seen one. Gregory sucks and needs to die so Maggie can take over the Hilltop. He's too much of a coward to be a good leader, but I'm interest to see what happens when the Saviors figure out Maggie is still alive. That news has got to get back to Negan at some point.

Speaking of Saviors, I really like what Steve Ogg is going with the character of Simon. He steals every seen he's in and I may like him even more than Negan at this point.

Carl and Enid should have just run away and left the show. I can't tell if we're supposed to be invested in their one sided relationship or not, and when did Enid get so close to Maggie that she decided she needed to sneak to Hilltop to see her? They got pretty luck finding some roller skates on the side of the road that fit them both perfectly, though.