Thread: Rev match scare
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 05:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Louie cat
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Nismo 370z
Louie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond reputeLouie cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rev match scare

I was on my way to work yesterday afternoon ,having a little fun in the Z. Anyway I was doing around 75 and had to slow down for traffic getting on the highway,so I wanted to drop her in 4th to get back up to speed ,I accidentally put it in the 2nd gear hole and it scared the hell out of me so I immediately took it out and put it in 4th. I am not sure but I think it revved to 6k or a little more. I didn't like it at all and it was bugging me all night thinking I hurt something. Got in it this morning to go home all was normal ,but ?I hate the fact it happened.
Anyone else with the manual have this happen? This is what I hate about rev match!
Louie cat is offline   Reply With Quote