View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 12:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Entirely different classes....but this isn't a completely wrong question if you are completely versatile in car selection. Sports saloons and sedans, as cars in general, can be fulfilling enough to own.

I was actually in this same situation. Family really wanted me to get an IS. The 350 F Sport is a really nice car to be honest, million times more practical, and like mentioned it's no slouch. But I didn't absolutely need to have it. For the money I opted to indulge and take on compromises with the Z.

So if this is in fact the situation OP is in, then it just boils down to practicality in your area.
Ventruck is online now   Reply With Quote