View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 10:26 AM   #1917 (permalink)
KamiSpeed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
KamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to KamiSpeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinyvng View Post
Hey thank you for your suggestions. I'm definitely interested in those and really wanted the KamiSpeed's TE as well because of the perfect fitment it offers, but that option will be another $1k for me and the Affirm payment won't approve my loan. And btw, I've checked the total in price for $3757.30, does that include all the taxing/shipping/handling? I might just save up a little extra and go for a fitment that everyone suggests.

Aside from that is there any suggestion on what tire size I should get? I am worried that I would need to spend extra on SPL arms for camber. After hours of search still haven't really found anyone with a +12 front TE37 19x9.5 setup yet. If it comes down to uncertainty, I might as well just go for the TE37 you offered.
Yes, as long as you dont live in FL. Then the site reflects all shipping/taxes/handling. What I can do since they are not ready to ship yet is accept a $1000 deposit to reserve a set coming in. Then when they are ready to ship you just pay the rest. Let me know if that works for you.
KamiSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote