Thread: [WANTED] Front Splash Guards
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 03:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Crucified
Base Member

Drives: 16 370z
Crucified has a reputation beyond reputeCrucified has a reputation beyond reputeCrucified has a reputation beyond reputeCrucified has a reputation beyond reputeCrucified has a reputation beyond reputeCrucified has a reputation beyond reputeCrucified has a reputation beyond reputeCrucified has a reputation beyond reputeCrucified has a reputation beyond reputeCrucified has a reputation beyond reputeCrucified has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Hey, the side blades are still waiting for you to pick up. You asked for my availability three weeks ago and then you don't respond. Did you not received the pm or should I put you down for a flake?
I wasn't aware that you were waiting on me since you said, "If you're buying the side blades you can come pick it up any time this week, otherwise I will be adding it to the for sale thread."

Originally I thought we could meet up a bit closer (actually meet my brother at his office in Corona) but you sounded pretty adamant about Anaheim?

My wife is bedridden from Multiple Sclerosis, she requires 24/7 care while I also work full time + from our home office in Lake Elsinore.

Apologies for any misunderstanding but getting out to Anaheim was/would be impossible for me.

Last edited by Crucified; 11-19-2016 at 09:34 AM.
Crucified is offline   Reply With Quote