View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 08:05 PM   #1914 (permalink)
kevinyvng
Base Member

Drives: 16 Nissan 370z Nismo
kevinyvng is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamiSpeed View Post
Hey! If you want the same set, but in a more easily fitting front offset. We have 19x9.5 +22 Front / 19x10.5 +12 Rear OG TE37 Bronze on order. This requires no suspension or fender mods at all for your Nismo Z. The +12 can work on the front, but depending on tire/height/camber specs, there is a possibility of rubbing. Let me know if interested
Hey thank you for your suggestions. I'm definitely interested in those and really wanted the KamiSpeed's TE as well because of the perfect fitment it offers, but that option will be another $1k for me and the Affirm payment won't approve my loan. And btw, I've checked the total in price for $3757.30, does that include all the taxing/shipping/handling? I might just save up a little extra and go for a fitment that everyone suggests.

Aside from that is there any suggestion on what tire size I should get? I am worried that I would need to spend extra on SPL arms for camber. After hours of search still haven't really found anyone with a +12 front TE37 19x9.5 setup yet. If it comes down to uncertainty, I might as well just go for the TE37 you offered.
kevinyvng is offline   Reply With Quote