View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 11:40 AM   #635 (permalink)
DatsunFTW
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370z A54 M6
DatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDatsunFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Finally had the car back down and for a ride. I'm throwing a p0011 and trying to figure out what's at fault since I'm limited to 2300rpm..

Also 10 minutes into the drive I was creeping in the neighborhood over a speed bump and the clutch blew. So I ordered a single disc 6 puck clutch and lightweight flywheel from Z1 last night. Going to pull the trans on Sunday and replace it and figure out what's wrong with the timing. I swapped the VCT solenoids off the old motor into this one as well as the crank sensors.. Don't know what else I'm missing. Its on bank 1. I'll have to try and replace the VVEL solenoids and see if that does anything.