View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 12:29 AM   #6438 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

I could have a field day in this thread simply by posting the daily $h!t parking in my apartment complex. No one here knows how to park a vehicle within the lines properly, much less park in actual parking spaces. They park at angles, they park way off center, they park on the lines, they park over the lines... Or they either park in the handicap spaces, in the striped spots for the wheelchair ramps next to the handicap spaces, or in those same striped spots but half the vehicle on (yes, ON) the curb.

Then again, there's no parking in this stupid complex to begin with. If I get home a little too late, I end up having to park 3, 4 sometimes 5 buildings away from where I live! It's like a 1/4 mile walk one way!