View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 06:37 PM   #83 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicerX View Post
Sorry man - we completely disagree on this one.

This car is nearly 10 years late to the party.

For $25k I can have a Focus ST or a Subaru WRX with 250+ hp. The late Mazdaspeed3 had 100lb-ft more torque for the same price and same curb weight. The GTI has more power and torque within 5% of the price of this thing.

I have another reply that's more colorful on the NISMO Sentra thread.

I don't know why you're saying 10 years too late. The last spec v which was a Nismo equivalent was in 2012?

The focus is a different car being a hatch. If I'm not mistaken? The Sentra is SIGNIFICANTLY lighter.... This car came in on the refresh saying. We're coming next generation. I look at this sentra more as a preview as to what is to come.

I do agree with your general sentiment but I am also a little surprised that you.... the most rational of the forum wouldn't wait for a full blown review of the sentra before criticism?

But I guess we all have our biases.