View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 11:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Z Stig
Track Member

Drives: SOLD: '10 370Z BC M6
Z Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of light
Default ZDAYZ 2017 Volunteer Info.

ZDAYZ Volunteer Info.

This post is directed toward MAZOC members attending ZDayZ 2017

Please let me know if you are interested in volunteering again this year. I was contacted by Bryan already and he forwarded the club sponsorship info and volunteer form to me. We need to arrange a volunteer effort for this year's event. I am thinking we can take ownership of the registration process like we did last year. We need a minimum of 4 people to handle registration. The more the merrier!

If you are attending and you would like to volunteer, please post in this thread and indicate your volunteer T-shirt size. I have a list of the available registration desk times and they are listed below. When you respond with your T-Shirt size, please indicate which registration desk times you would prefer (1st and 2nd):

REGISTRATION TIMES
Thursday 9:00am – 12:30pm
Thursday 2:30pm – 5:00pm
Friday 10:00am – 1:00pm
Friday 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 1:00pm
Saturday 1:00pm – 6:00pm

REGIASTRATION TIMES:

Volunteer List: T-Shirt Size Registration times (1st & 2nd)
Z Stig (Michael D.) XXL 1) Friday 10 - 1
2) Thursday 9 - 12:30

Now: 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk for off-road fun, 2015 BMW 228ix for on-road fun
Z Stig is offline   Reply With Quote