View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 05:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
LOU@AMPLIFIED
Vendorship temporary revoked due to payment issue

Drives: 08 g37/09 370z
LOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LOU@AMPLIFIED
Default Jp vizage 370z polyurathane lip kit. Taking pre orders

Test fit was done earlier this week with Rick's 370Z. I got these pictures from the owner of JP VIZAGE but he forgot his camera so the pictures he emailed me was from his IPHONE. Quality of pics are horrible but the fitment of the lip was great. So production was given the ok and they are now asking me to take pre-orders. They won't be bringing in a whole lot on the first shipment, so order before they are all gone.

This so far is the only polyurethane lip kit made for the 370z thats going to be available in the US. and pricing is very reasonable. For those of you that are worried about cracking fiberglass kits and carbon lip kits. This is for you

I tried editing the pictures but I'm really bad at it sorry

Retail price is at $400. PM ME FOR INTRO PRICING

Thanks
Lou
Amplified Motorsport - AmplifiedMotorsport.com - performance audio auto accessories

Last edited by LOU@AMPLIFIED; 01-09-2010 at 07:47 PM.