View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 01:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
AlWakRa
Track Member

Drives: 10 370Z PW 6MT
AlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond repute

If you don't want to be loud go for motordyne with either the resonators or hfc extension. I have it with resonators and very happy with it. As far as power, I can compare it with another one which has nearly the same setup on the same low reading dyno, different days, 95 RON gas.

Mine: Stillen G3, Fast Intention TDX 12" res and motordyne lth
Before 268whp 230wtq after uprev 300whp 260wtq
My friend: Stillen G3, HKS Hi power, Fast Intention LTH
Before 264whp 213wtq after ECUtek 294whp 236wtq (his car was test car for ecutek)

I like both, fast intention and motordyne, such quality products and wouldn't go wrong with either one.

And another note, the drone has been reduced a lot after the motordyne, I had FI nonres hfc before. There was noticeable drone, butdidn't bother me as it is a weekend car. The helmholtz resonators doing amazing job in reducing drone, and even the car didn't become louder than before, not sure how load under full throttle.

But be warry of installation cost, I wouldn't recommend lth unless you want to go full na boltons.
AlWakRa is offline   Reply With Quote