View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 08:13 PM   #22 (permalink)
MarksZ34
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z M6 Sport
MarksZ34 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrocco View Post
The speakers are in the front and are Bose. The stereo has no name on it, and the car manual has pages and pages of information for different types of head units but no mention of any brands. Does this mean it's Bose? I'm sad because the manual shows one of the options with a USB plug in the console, but mine only has a cigarette lighter. Here is a picture - I included one of the car just for fun.

When the accident killed my 350 I was SO sad and went on and on about how much better I liked the 350 body vs the 370. It's only taken 24 hours for me to be in love with this 370z lol.
FYI - The 6 disc Nissan HU pictured in mrocco's original post (#6 in this thread) referenced above is definitely Bose which was usually part of the original no-Nav Touring package with Nav/Bose being the next level. Base/Sport/Nismo trims usually came with the non-Bose base single CD AM-FM HU which is easily upgraded to aftermarket HU's driving the existing non-Bose speakers or optional aftermarket choices depending on budget. These trims came with the standard dual DIN opening so there is no need for an aftermarket kit but all will need the aftermarket adapter harnesses.

Last edited by MarksZ34; 11-15-2016 at 08:19 PM.
MarksZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote