View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 07:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
woo
Base Member

Drives: 16 white sport A7
woo will become famous soon enough
Default Midlife crisis getting boosted

So i bought my z in september with all intentions of supercharging first of the year. Well after finding a killer deal on a kit (looks like it was sold twice on here and never installed) and my air2air getting delivered the time has come!
Spent the afternoon doing the fuel pump mods. Im guessing if the kit was new it would have come with everything i needed. The directions informed me to use a #50 drill bit. That was easy enough once i found one. Then the icing on the cake was when i read use a 7/16 bit to drill the regulator. I read it about 10 times. Thats almost a half inch... i called stillen and nice young lady tells me.."Most people use the directions and they have no problem". Well after a short wait come to find out it was a 7/64. Put it all back together and she fired right up. Just waiting on my ecutek cable and tune to come in so i can finish everything up.
I have picked up new v14 660cc injectors, gtr plugs ,a/f gauge and boost gauge. Any suggestions what else may need?

SpecialityZ, topgunZ and CJ Motorsports are some of the best guys to deal with if you are doing a project!