View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 11:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
par4bmw
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370 M6 Touring/Sp
par4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Could not wait any longer, picked up a PG today

Well, I had a brilliant silver touring 6mt sport w/nav, kick plates & mats ordered and due in next month. Saw that the dealer got in a platinum graphite with black interior a few days ago. Kept waiting for it to actually arrive so I could see that combo. I was debating on PG vs BS all along. After looking at a silver one (no nav) and the gray one side by side for a long, long time, I pulled the trigger. It was equipped the same except it had splash guards. Dealer was killer to work with and treated me real well.

Finally driving. Put 45 miles on today playing around. What fun!