View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 04:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
AestheticCM1
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z MT/ST/Navi
AestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond repute

I've noticed the same thing lately, mainly following the election. Methinks the uninformed libs are taking their rage out on the roads as well. Piglets squeal loudest as they're yanked from the teat. I don't have an in car camera, so my carry piece will continue to suffice as a deterrent until the liberal rage subsides.

As far as cameras go, there's a great amount of reviews online for them. I believe the most often overlooked points are night vision quality, field of view, and storage, so keep those in mind when shopping. Once you get one, post those videos up on youtube with some hilarious commentary and I'm sure your rage will disappear.
AestheticCM1 is offline   Reply With Quote