View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 10:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
tommyguns
Track Member

Drives: 370Z/Sport/Black/MT
tommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to all
Default Some final thoughts.

I'm here and to be frank extremely sad to say that I have sold the Z today. When I watched it drive away the only bright light was that it was sold to a young guy(21 my son's age) and knowing that he bought a great car and if he listens to what I told him, will be trouble free for years.
But this letter isn't about me, it's about you people, this community and the370Z.com. I cannot possibly properly convey my gratitude for the support, the friendship, the help and your acceptance of me as a member during the good posts and the bad! If it wasn't for this forums community my Z would have never turned out the way it did (multiple first place trophy's). The inspiration to go ahead and take a chance and the guidance to actually take that chance is second to none. The patience of so many member's that didn't give up on me even though some of the silliest questions were asked over and over, you never let me down (you guys know who you are).
I know in my heart that I have always tried to be a good member and I hope I was. I paid it forward when I could, and relayed all the right answers to any questions I could and if I couldn't, I tried my best to point other newbies like me in the right direction.
I've been asked many times, what was the best dollar for dollar investment I've made to the Z and my one and ONLY answer to that question was and will always be, joining "the370Z.com" no questions asked.
So with that, I want to say THANK YOU ALL from the bottom of my heart. When I turned it over and walked back in the house, my wife was actually crying and I'm man enough to say I was a little chocked up.
THANKS AGAIN
09 Sport / MB / 6sd / Nismo"R" Intake / Eibach Pro Kit / Z1 25 row cooler / JWT LW FW / New Short Block 3/11/11 /H&R 15fr 20rr/DBA 4000/FI CB with 12"res./Morel/JL/"Division"mod/SPC/EcuTek/M370/ZEX C SHOT/ART's/NRG
tommyguns is offline   Reply With Quote