View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 04:56 PM   #44 (permalink)
alanforn
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z Brilliant
alanforn is on a distinguished road

I've had the TT setup for a week now, incredible how it transformed the car. I purchased the AAM kit and they installed it since I'm so close. I've asked them a few dumb questions over the last week and they have been very patient answering them. One thing that has occurred twice now is low oil pressure light (on the tach) has briefly lit up, once as I was letting the car cool down after a drive and today as I was braking and turning into my driveway. When the light comes on (second or so at the most) the idle dips briefly with the light almost to the point I think its going to stall. I asked them about the light and they said it happens on occasion because of the spacer plate they use between the block and oil pan to increase oil but mainly to place plumbing, they say the oil sensor is located fairly high in the block and altering the overall height between the bottom of pan and block causes this glitch once in a while. Has anyone experienced this or agree? AAM has been great to work with so I almost hate to ask the question (and doubt what they told me)
alanforn is offline   Reply With Quote