Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 10:34 AM   #1069 (permalink)
The Dimer
Track Member

Drives: 2010 PW 370z
The Dimer has a spectacular aura aboutThe Dimer has a spectacular aura about

Well I don't think that episode needed to be an hour and a half for anyone other than the advertisement agency. They're really banking on trying to build up tension, making the audience question what Negan is going to do next. The problem, is that every time it looks like something might happen they cut to another commercial break. At first I was anxious to know what was going to happen, but after a while I just started to get annoyed.

In regards to the story, I thought it was interesting that Rick and the rest of the group apparently didn't deem it important to tell the rest of the Alexandrians who Negan was, what he did, and what the repercussions for their town was going to be. If someone kills two of your people and tell you they're going to come take half your stuff later in the week, you should probably make sure that your people know what's going on when they come knocking.

Carl also really dropped the ball this episode. If it was one of the other townspeople I could understand, but Carl was there. He saw Abraham and Glenn get their heads bashed in. He knew this guy was serious and then thinks it's a good idea to pull a gun on them?

Michonne going out to practice her ranged shooting, it does look like they're going all in with giving her the Andrea story arc from the comics.