View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 08:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Coilover set up doesnt happen overnight. Takes a multiple runs with multiple dialing of your prefered dumping set up. Plus including adjusting the height. Been using my coilovers for about 4k now and Im still experimenting on different set up On different driving conditions.
Get a pen and notebook log in your different set up until you find whats best for you.

Ive learned coilovers are not a typical plug and play. You need to learn it to fit with your driving behavior.

Over all I find the coilovers are much better ride feel than OEM but if your considering to change to RS-R it wont be any different if you dont have the patience to learn it.

Just sell your powertrix coilovers. Coilovers might not be for you.
If you do intend to sell I might be of interest as I heard good things about this coilovers.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote