Thread: [For Sale] Differential, parts only
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 08:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
maizenblue
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
maizenblue is a jewel in the roughmaizenblue is a jewel in the roughmaizenblue is a jewel in the roughmaizenblue is a jewel in the rough
Default Differential, parts only

This will be intended to be sold as the pumpkin alone for someone interested in having a second for a build. It has a 4.36 gear ratio in it that could be used, but whines like its going out of style, the reason im doing a rebuild. I will be taking the lsd out of it to use in my new dif and you will need to source new bearings as well. Im going to be using the drivers side axle stub from this differential as it is needed with the stock lsd and will include the drivers side axle stub from my new dif. It is from a manual and has the 4 hole flange. It has solid dif bushings on it but will not come with the subframe bushing, you will be able to reuse yours without having to swap anything.

Ok that was long, i will have pictures tomorrow, as i have not finished the build this is not ready to ship yet. Should be ready in 1-2 weeks, just wanted to see if theres any interest. Looking for 100 + shipping
maizenblue is offline   Reply With Quote