View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 07:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I would call Charles up and talk with him. He can get it the way you want it. Everybody has a different opinion on what is good. He can fix you up. That is the advantage of having coilovers.
Currently at .5 lower but the height shouldn't really effect ride feel with this setup as you aren't changing preload.

Yea Charles is a cool guy which is why I decided to try these even knowing the rates seemed higher than I wanted. Again not a bad product at all and the dampers feel very good just some harshness over freeway splits etc. I do think the rebound is a bit fast so that doesn't help with the bucking so I'll have to play with that. Oddly they did appear to be a little smoother on the way home even though there really should be a break in but maybe it's settling a little.

I'll give them a week and then decide. What price do you think would be fair (above poster). Oh and I went with the SS line and they are quiet with the rubber vs solid mounts so that is a plus (for me) they definitely are quiet. If the offer is right I may just go for the rsr as that probably fits my needs better.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote