View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 05:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Springs are the 12/11 swifts that are speced. Dampers are at full soft.

Option thanks for your opinion but it's not needed. You seem to enjoy driving a super firm car on the street, I don't.

I was after a setup that can match oem for daily driving and then be firmed up for track use. This for me doesn't fit. Why would I need a different vehicle if overall happy with the oem? Yes air of the seat not the car getting air but again adding comprehension sucks. I'll try slowing the rear rebound as it seems it is bucking but also with every other manufacture running in the 8-9k rears this might be why.

Now the shocks are obviously better than oem as they are smoother over bots dots and ripples, so it's just the wrong setup for me which is why I think the rs-r might fit my needs more, same oem rates but better monotube dampers and adjustable.

Last edited by Jhill; 11-13-2016 at 05:39 PM.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote