View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 01:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute
Default First drive with powertrix coilover

So I got the coilovers on and set up. Did a longer drive today and I'm not so sure they are for me. It's as I feared I think the rates are just too high for me, especially the rear. Going over some humps in freeway you can get airborne off your seat once the rear goes over, similar to what happens in a heavy duty truck with the bed unloaded. Over small ripple bumps and bots dots they feel good and maybe even less jarring than oem but I'm not sure I can take the trade off. Nothing against the built quality or anything there, all that looks nice quality.

So a nice product but maybe not the right product for me. I have a track event dec5 so I'll probably keep them until after that unless I get an offer before then and can switch it out in time and then I think I'll consider what I was thinking before and try the rs-r.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote