View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 09:54 AM   #28 (permalink)
Silly Rabbit
Track Member

Drives: '12 PW Touring Sport
Silly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

I removed the stock spoiler yesterday. Not too difficult, went slow and managed to get it off without damaging the spoiler.

The DAR spoiler is pretty nice. The fit is very close, slightly loose of the ends, but there are threaded holes to pull it down. I went for the painted option and they matched pearl white very close. It's slightly whiter, but not vastly noticeable. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it.

I will be installing it this afternoon. There are two bolts that match the stock inner bolts location. There are four outer bolt locations, two on each end, that don't appear to line up with anything. Definitely will have to drill through the hatch. But also looks like there isn't clear access to that area, so another hole will have to be drilled in the underside of the hatch also.

I'll follow up with more info later.

NISMO R Tune Intakes \ Fast Intentions RHFC \ Borla CBE \ EcuTek Tuned\ SPL Camber Arms \ Powertrix Coilovers \ Swift Springs \ Avant Garde \ Wicked CAS \ Morimoto XB Halos \ Custom Fenders \ Hotchkis Sways \ NLP Splitter
Silly Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote