View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 04:06 PM   #50 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Middle of trying to make it happen this weekend. Tried tape and turns out I overrtaped it because the fit is very exact. I don't think I can do anything with the edges because it's running very tight. That being said, taping only along the top might be enough.

Edit: still had operable temperatures to give it another shot. The end areas where the original spoiler curves don't want to sit flush (top side). I see where clamps would come in play. Can't knock the part as it seriously was made well. Finish is spot on. It's in the nature of most (sometimes even OEM) body parts not fitting 100% perfect without more elaborate fitting.

Last edited by Ventruck; 11-12-2016 at 06:24 PM.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote