View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 02:34 PM   #8674 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopsZ View Post
Loading up the ramps and ART pipes in the morning and going over to my friend's house. Wish us luck! My friend is a giant chunk of muscle. If he can't snap those F'ers off, then his impact driver will. And all 1/2" drives, extensions, etc, etc.

Demon bolts... You WILL meet your maker!
Well, so much for that. Another epic fail.

If it's one thing about this car I absolutely hate, it's these damn cats and demon bolts. For starters, the shop that I originally took the car to rounded off the passenger side bolt. Secondly, the driver side bolt is impossible to get to. Not only does the steering column cover part of the bolt, but there's also what looks like a short 6mm bolt and nut holding the manifold heat shield together that's also in the way.

I'm over this crap. I might as well say the hell with it and sell the ART pipes. This is just stupid.