View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 12:10 PM   #20 (permalink)
Nithmo
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo 6MT
Nithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eighties Meta View Post
Very enlightening. Even new, a fully loaded cr-z navi is just under 25k. I really like the interior. Gonna look at a few up close tommorow. I dont plan on moving on a decision until january the more i read and look at the cr-z i'm surprised how much i like it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Make sure you do a thorough test drive. The CR-Z was touted as being one of the worst handling cars, just a few years ago. From my knowledge, Honda never made huge updates to the car since it came out.

There's a reason you never see them on the roads. The hybrid system doesn't produce that great of fuel economy, it's not fast and at least used to handle like ****. The car was a complete slap in the face to the previous CR-X.

Honda can't even give them away. Annual sales are like 1200 per year. Like with all quirky Hondas (the Element, the Ridgeline, the CR-Z, etc), there's a small cult following that adores the car... But for most, it's a complete disappointment.

Last edited by Nithmo; 11-12-2016 at 12:14 PM.
Nithmo is offline   Reply With Quote