View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 02:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
cstr_Cali
Enthusiast Member

Drives: smoke grey
cstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond repute

I forgot to bring up some of the questions I asked while at the show. I went through the stand twice and asked two different Nissan reps different quesitons, not a whole lot but stuff I felt would be important to people here perhaps.

1) Can we expect a Nismo version?
Check back in 2010

2) What's the specification of the model on display?
Touring with Technology package

3) What's the expectation for people that are a little taller than your average fitment wise for the new Z?
Don't have specifics, but individuals who attended the private event hosted at the J Lounge some of whom were quite tall were able to fit comfortably in the car.

I know I asked a few more questions, but they don't stick out in memory. Not much I know, but that's what I can remember.
cstr_Cali is offline   Reply With Quote