View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 09:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinjapan View Post
a wheel spacer has nothing to do with wheel diamter
Sure it does. What wheel spacer you need might change with different diameter wheels. Which is pretty much exactly what the OP is asking. Stop filling this forum with your nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklisted9 View Post
I understand that.

The wheels from what i have been told rub on the sport breaks unless you have a spacer. So i am wondering if the 19's vs 18's require a different spacer.

I apologize if it came off different.
Ignore him ... most of his posts are meaningless.

Have you searched yet? Try using your favorite web search site and include "site:the370z.com" (without quotes) in your search string. You should be able to find the info you're looking for. Also, you're going to want to read up about offsets. Proper offsets can help you avoid the need for spacers in the first place

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote