View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 02:05 AM   #137 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmoked View Post
For me the first few years was great! like you said fairly rare, pretty quick and receives compliments often. But after 4.5 years of owning it, I wanted a lot more features my fairly base Z didn't have. Also after 7 years Of debut, the Z is accessible by a lot high schoolers with horrible mods (just like the 350z) and became fairly common on the roads
I've been seeing a few new ones around me very recently. Literally dealer plates and all (save for one with an Amuse kit hnnnng). Can't be mad but I liked being a rare-ish sight for 4-5 months.

I'm enjoying mine right now as a DD, even if SF traffic is stupid as hell. But in some ways I wish I held out a bit longer and took up a Nismo with 0% financing. My wish list is pretty much getting closer to Nismo-spec and it's not really cost effective. I got a lot of car and a deal; literally all the options that could be had with some factory extras on top (thanks to the previous owner, who also seemed to baby the car).

But next time around I don't want to just stop at "killer deal", but rather "I completely got my way". Obviously I won't overpay for a car, but I don't want to be influenced by what's most affordable. Icing and the cherry on top, which is probably how it was when the original owner bought this new and ticked all his add-ons and packages.

...and this is assuming the Earth doesn't explode in a few years or something.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote