View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 04:29 PM   #47 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I'm in the minority since I like the look that the OP was going for, it is just the details that lower its quality. Things like the sealant not being even across the overfender (which was stated earlier) and the overfender not following the OEM radius of the fender but instead following it to a point then shrinking down that take away from it; not to mention the stretched wheels on a widebody (but that's just a personal preference).

Still, I do like the look and I appreciate the work/effort/money put into it. A few things I'd do differently but I definitely respect the work that went into it and it being different than every other overfendered Z34.
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote