Thread: Nismo vs. Sti
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 10:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopsZ View Post
I paid $26k out the door for a brand new Z with 12 miles on the clock. I'd be an idiot to save $10k buying a used one full of headaches from the previous owner with no warranty.

And as for the VQ "found in everything"... Good! It's a proven design and a damn good engine. It also still competes well with current V8 models.

I'll buy new every time and deal with monthly payments rather than screw around with someone's old neglected beater with non-stop issues.
Thats really on you, i guess, for only looking at neglected beaters with non-stop issues.

Clean used versions are available, its up to the shopper to be patient and discerning.