View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 02:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

It is not necessary to do any adjustments in order to bleed the clutch, especially with the latest v3.X versions. I've had two versions on my car and installed several for local forum members, and we never encountered any issues bleeding

That disclaimer is because very early versions of the RJM pedal had issues bleeding after adjustment. The pedal has been revised several times since, and the latest major revision was a complete overhaul. The install is far easier than ever before and there are no drawbacks like bleeding issues that previous versions had. I can promise you the upgrade is worth it

If you still have questions or concerns, I recommend you PM Ryan or post in his thread regarding this matter. He provides excellent customer service

RJM Clutch Pedal System for 370Z - Fully Customizable Clutch Feel & Stroke

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote