View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 11:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
scope22
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: wife crazy
scope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simos3laf View Post
Just for info Scope22 seems to be right i gave it a try and every time i connect the Can bus to the main car system all my instruments shutting down ..... :/ in order to prevent any screw ups that will eventually cost me a lot more ,i gave up this dream
So i am currently working on another solution and try to retain the OEM design .
I will create a new Raspberry pi 3 mini pc with a 7 inch Raspberry Touchscreen Display mounted as the OEM Display and try to rewire all the main Multi switch Buttons as new controls to the Raspberry like press nav open Navigation app and so on with some cool extensions like external Hdd for more capacity and be able through Wifi to load new stuff into the car system,Gps Module for Navigation system ,Rear Camera , Simply hook the sound output to the Aux of my Base Bose system.
Recreate the original display panel to make it fit onto the base panel and thats it!
Ill try to make a step by step tutorial once im done for anyone interested on something like this to recreate it.
You mean something like this?

scope22 is offline   Reply With Quote