View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 10:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simos3laf View Post
ps:JarBlue Thanks for the tip and dont get me wrong but when i ask for help about a factory navigation system it is because i need help with this certain matter not tips about other ideas what i could do, it may suck in software and i know i could get a better even android one but for less cheaper but the design of the factory one is nothing in compare with any other 2 din display and many people searching desperately for answers like me finding only post on how to install and answers of buying aftermarket it is really frustrating So Please dont be mad just saying politely, please stop posting about aftermarket stuff i dont care! Only Oem answer that might give some light in this matter
Thanks
Please try reading my post and not putting words in my mouth next time. I never suggested that you put in an aftermarket HU. I simply pointed out that because you are trying to install OEM Nav in a non-touring car, it will cost you more than buying and installing an aftermarket HU. As an additional point I noted that the OEM Nav sucks. Because it does. I never compared it to aftermarket or said you should get aftermarket. But the cost-benefit analysis for what you are asking to do does not make sense. That's all I was trying to convey with my post.

It appears you have now figured this out. Good luck with whatever direction you choose to take.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote