View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 04:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
simos3laf
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z Roadster
simos3laf is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the replies
You mean it cant be done because it is a 09 Navigation and trying to install on a 2011 roadster model ? or in generally is it impossible to install it ?
Well i have ripped my interior apart searching for the assy controller module the thing that has the navigation software dvd, some say the base bose bluetooth module should be behind the passenger seat, i ripped it apart and find only the bose system amp :/
I connect everything with the help of the service manual diagrams and it seems to start
up,theoretically it should work the Ac unit needs the the Can bus ecu wich all pins are the same except its can bus driven not direct as the old one . i got to a point where all works but the display lights up only not showing anything so my guess is either i screwed up the wiring or as you said it cant get feed from another ecu even though it has nothing to do with the ecu it connects the component to each other through Can Bus so i dont think the ecu is relevant according to the diagram, my worries are that the Service manual book from a 2009 model wont show what the 8 pin connector behind the Av Control unit is and shows that the 12 pin is the display connector as i connected to the display. Now i found this guys walk though where he shows what the pins are in a picture showing the 8 pin is the audio inputs and the Can Bus that i am looking for ,but the 12 pin showing it as completely something else as the service manual describes no what is right what is wrong ???

ps:JarBlue Thanks for the tip and dont get me wrong but when i ask for help about a factory navigation system it is because i need help with this certain matter not tips about other ideas what i could do, it may suck in software and i know i could get a better even android one but for less cheaper but the design of the factory one is nothing in compare with any other 2 din display and many people searching desperately for answers like me finding only post on how to install and answers of buying aftermarket it is really frustrating So Please dont be mad just saying politely, please stop posting about aftermarket stuff i dont care! Only Oem answer that might give some light in this matter
Thanks
simos3laf is offline   Reply With Quote