View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 01:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Danthe370zman
Base Member

Drives: 17 370Z Sport
Danthe370zman is on a distinguished road
Default "Upgrading" From The SL to The Z

Hey guys! Well I've been lurking for some time... eyeballing the Z34. I'm finally where I want to be financially and I pulled the trigger on a 2017 Z with sport package, 2017 model year with 6 speed, Gun Metallic.

Put down my deposit on a special order a couple weeks ago and the wait has been killing me!

So anyways a little about me, I've been in Mercedes Town for the last ten years, specifically the R129 chassis SL Roadster, I've actually owned three of them, but I still have my old mans 92 500SL. I'm planning to get out of the car very soon, it's been very well maintained and its an awesome car and I love the top down feel but when this car breaks down it puts a serious hurt on your wallet and too many expensive components can break. Most likely I will trade it in on the Z when the car comes in and be done with it.

I also have a 05 Jetta TDI that just turned 100k as my DD, and my GF has a 16 Impreza so I won't be daily driving the Z.

Well just thought I would stop in and say hi, looking forward to being a positive member of this forum!
Danthe370zman is offline   Reply With Quote