View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 10:54 PM   #28 (permalink)
Xplicit97
Track Member

Drives: 2011 Nismo 370Z
Xplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Xplicit97 Send a message via MSN to Xplicit97 Send a message via Yahoo to Xplicit97 Send a message via Skype™ to Xplicit97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel123588 View Post
its always hard to see how nice cars are until you see them in person but its looking pretty good! Thanks for posting!
Of course if everything was molded that would be more sick but of course that cost $$$$$.
Money wasn't a factor. This build was not cheaply done. Everything was done for a purpose. I built this car for myself, it was built with a theme in mind. I wanted to mix styling of the classic 240Z with my modern Z. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, and I can appreciate that. I wanted to be different. I love wide bodies (this is my second). I had a fully custom 240sx previous to owning either of my Z34s. That build was also a love it or hate it affair. I've seen several SEMA 370Z cars this year that have had different variations of ZG style fender flares, including Chris Forsbergs. My fenders are in fact cut and welded, and are completely functional. The best image I have been able to come across (after developing my concept) is this for my styling idea. Like I said it's not for everyone. Just thought some people may be interested in different wide body builds outside of Nikko and Moonbeam.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nissan-370Z-Classic-Sweet-dream-main.jpg (79.3 KB, 42 views)