View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 02:28 PM   #23 (permalink)
Nithmo
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo 6MT
Nithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond repute

6'7", 240lbs and my pants are a 36" in seam... and yet I click my seat one notch forward, with still plenty of room for my legs. I also lean the backrest a bit more forward so it makes me sit more vertical... comfy position.

I wish there was a solution for the steering wheel to move closer to me but I've been able to adjust my seat in such a position where I am comfy but don't have to have my arms stretched.

It took a day or two to get used to sitting like that, but it's fantastic now that I'm used to it. Ended up doing the same in my DD. I used to always bottom out the sliding rail, but now I move it forward and sit more vertically... it has helped my Rev matching skills big time (i dont use that annoying synchro Rev system... I do it myself!)
Nithmo is offline   Reply With Quote