Thread: Food thread!
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 09:55 AM   #17 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Franklin's is an experience for sure. Gotta get there a couple hours early and wait in line to make sure there's some left. Some days are worse than others, although I actually haven't been in a couple years. We would bring chairs and coolers with booze and hang out in the parking lot for about 2 hours before they open.

Shortly before they open a staff member will walk through the line and get an approximation from everyone on how much meat they will be ordering. They would then put a sign up at a certain point in the line that tells people past it they might not get any meat. Every time I went the line was already well past that point when they came around. I think they open at 11 am and it's rare they are still serving at 1 pm.

I'll PM you my number so you can text me

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote