View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 04:53 AM   #30 (permalink)
Cyber370
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo 6MT
Cyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by POS VETT View Post
So much trouble just for a winter storage.

I have stored various Corvettes for winter for over 13 years (late October to early-mid May) and all I do regarding fuel is to completely top off the fuel tanks to minimize air space thus minimizing moisture condensate. I have never used a fuel stabilizer and I never had a fuel-related problem.

Totally get what you're saying. I consider the fuel stabilizer like a yearly flu shot. Not getting a flu shot does not mean you'll automatically get the flu but you'll have a much better chance of not getting sick. Same thing with the stabilizer. You can go for years without it and never have issues. It takes that one time and............ damn! You'll be wishing you'd used it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk