View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 01:40 AM   #18 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derraj06 View Post
I can certainly elaborate more. the IVs are a street oriented setup. They are also a progressive spring, so keep that in mind since you say you are not a fan.

When I say rides better than stock, I mean ride comfort. They are softer over bumps and transitions, even on the stiffest setting. These are not something that would will run closer to full soft on the street and then turn up for the track. I had to drive them at full stiff all to time to combat body roll and the suspension bottoming out.

I would recommend them to someone wanting ride height adjustment and comfort that doesn't want to do super low setups. The guy that bought them from me is still trying to make them work on the track and is now considering changing the springs to get better performance on track. He's already done sway bars as well.

I did quite a bit of driving on them at the Tail of the Dragon before I sold them. They didn't seem to handle quick transitions or harsh bumps well and ultimately decided to go to a better setup to accomplish my end goals and not continue to tinker with them trying to get better performance.

For what you want, I'd look at some of the Stance lineup with swift springs. Talk to Corner3 Motorsports since they are somewhat local to you. They deal with street/track setups with these cars a lot.
Awesome thank you for the honest feedback. Yeah I guess those aren't for me if they don't even compare to OEM. I actually just ended up ordering the powertrix with swifts. The rates sound high but everyone has nothing but positive to say and they were a great bargain.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote