View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 04:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejuanito View Post
Any chance you're selling the cf side blades or were those shredded to pieces in accident?
Honestly Jay, I can take some pictures of them when I get my Z back tonight, but from my memory a month and a half ago, they didn't look too good. Idk if they are repairable or not either. If they are in okay shape, I'll ask my shop to see if they are repairable and what a price would be for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370deep View Post
*USED* Fly 1 Motorsports Carbon Fiber Hood with Carbon Fiber Splitters- $875

intrested in cf splitters how much shipped to 29512
They are currently on the hood and am selling both hood and splitters together not separately. Although shipping to 29512 would be roughly $175-$200 for the whole thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
you have text
Replied

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote