View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 04:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
370deep
Base Member

Drives: 2015 370z M/T
370deep is a jewel in the rough370deep is a jewel in the rough370deep is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
So a couple of parts on my hands have come up for sale and I have no where to put them as well as I do not need them anymore

1. *BRAND NEW* EVO-R Carbon Fiber Storage Cubby Cover- $100
Bought to install, but will be doing a custom Carbon Fiber interior setup for the entire center console. Great piece from EVO-R and looks even better. No screw ups on this one. Had to double check it was actually EVO-R. Does not retail alone.

2. *USED* Amuse R1 Titan Shift Knob- $160
Bought from Bulletproof Automotive to install as a daily, but going a different route for the daily knob. Great shift knob, has lock-nut adapter and looks great! Retails for $200 plus shipping

3. *USED* Fly 1 Motorsports Carbon Fiber Hood with Carbon Fiber Splitters- $875
Bought from Fly1 Motorsports last December and was installed in late March- Early April 2016 after delivery. I have used this hood since and has been a great cooling part for my Engine bay. The Fitmet is 9.5/10 and Carbon Filament is 9.5/10 currently. No noticeable rock chips. I would suggest getting it re-cleared just because it is about that time for a re-clearing.

4. *USED* Fly1 Motorsports Partial Carbon Fiber Weber Sports Body Kit- $1500
- This is the whole Weber Sports Body Kit MINUS the Rear Bumper. This Kit was in a minor accident involving a rug. The rug has caused minor crack damage and paint damage to the kit of which would need to be repaired before installation. My Shop said that they would be able to remove, fix the parts, and reinstall for roughly $3,000. Due to how the way my claim went with my insurance company I have gotten new parts instead of repairing these. My shop says that it is very much repairable and would still look like it were new.
This Kit retails for the whole thing at $4,100 and the rear bumper alone costs $650. Since the rear bumper does not come with these parts, The total cost of the kit new would be $7,450.00- $3450 for the rest of the parts plus the $3000 or so to prep, paint and fit the parts.

If you buy this slightly damaged kit it would be $1500 plus the rough $4000 to fix, prep, paint and fit the kit would only be $5500.

Lohit can vouche for the purchase and work on this kit and vehicle if any doubts are floating.

5. *BRAND NEW* Top Secret Dry Carbon Fiber Radiator Cooling Plate- $335

6. *BRAND NEW* Top Secret Dry Carbon Fiber Battery/Compartment Plates- $285

Both Top Secret parts were purchased from passwordjdm.com and have not been removed from the sealed plastic and have been removed from the taped protective wrapping once before to take pictures. Other than that they have been wrapped up and protected. The Radiator cooling plate retails at $349.99 plus shipping and the Battery/Compartment Plates retail for $299.99 plus shipping.

7. ***COMBO 1*** BOTH TOP SECRET DRY CARBON FIBER Parts- $600

8. ***COMBO 2*** BOTH Weber Sports Body Kit (-rear bumper) and SS Carbon Fiber Hood with Carbon Fiber Splitters- $2300

All parts do NOT include shipping. I prefer to sell the Body Kit as a Kit (- rear bumper) and also prefer to sell the kit as local pick-up due to it having prior damage and being very hard to ship as a whole.

Please DM me with any questions or concerns regarding the parts.

Pictures to come later when I pick up the Z from the horror show it just went through.

-Gavin
*USED* Fly 1 Motorsports Carbon Fiber Hood with Carbon Fiber Splitters- $875

intrested in cf splitters how much shipped to 29512
370deep is offline   Reply With Quote